It’s true what they say: the kitchen is the heart of the home. No other room in the home sees as much bustle and activity. This is where you gather for meals, conversations, homework, and family meetings. So, when kitchen remodeling, you don’t want just any contractor to complete the job. You want the best. That’s exactly what you receive when you contact Chris Barbara Development in Palm Beach Gardens.
We understand the significance a kitchen has for a family’s lifestyle. We also understand the multitude of details and planning that goes into remodeling a kitchen to ensure it is designed and built correctly.
While most companies just say it, the team at Chris Barbara actually takes an active role in all projects that come our way. You will notice the difference immediately. We specialize in a method of construction called design-build, where the planning and design phase is handled by the company that also does the building. Contractors who design and build are more familiar with the job requirements, which minimizes the risk of miscommunication. This makes your construction experience with us an extremely positive one. Our products are configured to meet our client’s requirements and crafted by expert designers who keep the lines of communication open with their customers. Nothing gets executed without your approval.
Why Chris Barbara Development?
The reason is simple. Our clientele wants the best, so that is what we deliver. You will receive a team of contractors who are:
- Trained and experienced: expect superior craftsmanship, correct installation techniques, and a professional finish that exceeds style and functional requirements.
- Good at communicating: If there are any bumps along the way, you’ll be the first to know.
- Reliable in all aspects of the job: And we mean everything.
- Licensed, bonded, and insured: this protects you, your property, and makes us accountable to do the job right the first time.
Now that you know what you will receive when you hire our team, what you don’t get is a contractor who:
- Fails to show up on time or at all to do the job
- Doesn’t listen to the requests and needs of the client