We understand that you have a busy schedule to keep. That’s why Chris Barbara Development allows for the owner to choose representation in the event that the owner cannot be reached for an important decision. You learn to expect the unexpected on a job site so having someone represent the owner at the job site can help keep the project on time and under budget. Wasting time trying to get a hold of an owner is a gigantic waste of money. An owner’s representative can make decisions quickly so the project stays on the right track.
Advantage of an owner’s representative:
- Protects owner’s interests
- Handles day to day operations
- Acts as liaison between contractor and owner
- Involved in every step of the process
- Minimizes communication errors